Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Welcome Joseph Aaron Hauck

I have another beautiful little nephew! Joey was born on October 1st, 4 days late. Poor Holly! Joey is such a doll baby, and what a head of hair he has!! I think this one might look like Daddy. I had forgotten already how tiny and squishy the new ones are!
Dennis, Holly and the new little boy at the hospital. We hopped in the car on Tuesday to see him and bring him a little present for making his way into the world. Lil' Dennis had already left for the night with Onnie and Pop. He is doing good with baby Joe according to Dennis and Holly, but is still a bit miffed on the little dude taking so much of Momma's attention. I know that in a few weeks all will be forgotten and Joey will be all he can talk about.
Sammy meets Joey, he didn't know much what to think, however he didn't care to much for Joey little howling crys when he was nursing. Sammy stopped and answered him right back, it was kind of funny. It is hard to believe in a few months these two will be the best of buds, with Dennis as the ring leader!

No comments: