We had a great big BBQ over the house with burgers, beers, and all sorts of other yummies made by the "Moms"--thanks ladies!
Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Sammy gets baptised
Our little man was baptised this past Sunday. It was a nice day, filled with lots of family. We were so blessed to be joined by so many of both of our families. Unfortunately, Sammy cried through the whole thing. It had nothing to do with being naked or wet, but starving. He slept through all of the church service and when I was about to feed him, Deacon Fred wanted to get started. It was tough to sit through with him so unhappy, but we made it....barely. I was kind of saddened that it was so chaotic, I always get a bit misty during baptisms, and was really looking forward to seeing Sammy during this sacrament. But, the whole thing passed me by with little memory, because I was so distracted by his crying and hunger.
Godfather, Uncle Tristan
Godmother, Aunt Sarah
And, Nana, Pop-pop, Grandpa, and Grandma

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had a great time meeting our 2 new little grand-nephews, Sammy and Joey. We are so happy we could make it for Sammy's special day. Love, Aunt Patti and Uncle Lou
Post a Comment