Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Monday, September 24, 2007
Hospital Gala and hospital bills
We haven't been up to very much lately, sticking pretty close to home. The bills for Sam the man rolled in this past month and totaled out at a little over $2000. Holy Crap!! Between the c-section and all the additional care both Sammy and I needed, we racked up quite the bill. Funnily enough, we also attended the hospital's annual gala...basically a hoitey-toitey event for the hospital donors to get a slide show and speeches commending all there generosity. I have to admit though, it felt darn good to do my hair, slap on some make-up, and hand that kid over to a babysitter for the night. It was a nice evening out, and Cody looked fantastic in a tux (see below).
Sam is changing daily, he is starting to really talk up a storm and reach out for things. Here he is in his bouncy chair playing with the singing toucan and monkey. The boy loves this thing!
Check out my monkey!
Hilarious, isn't he?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see him in person. I'll be there Thursday the 5th. Great Aunt Sue
Post a Comment