Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Friday, October 26, 2007
Gone baby Gone!
So, I got a little sick of the constant hair pulling and spit up in my long tresses! It had to go... plus I can now make a second donation to "Locks for Love". What y'all think?? Extreme I know, I am still getting used to it myself and I know poor Cody is too. He has been really sweet, trying to find ways to compliment it...but as you all know he loves my long hair. Sorry Sweetie, I promise to grow it back again someday.
We have been busy this month with lots and lots of company! Taylor is here now and Cody's mom, Rohonda is coming on Saturday. This will be her first trip out to see us, and meet Sam too. This weekend is packed with lots of Halloween activities for the neighborhood, there is a block party and a kiddo group picture with all the children in costume. It should be fun! I will post a few pictures of Sammy all dressed up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
from what i can see, it looks cute. congrats on your donation, don't worry cody, it will grow back. now you know why i kept mine short, easier to take care of when you have kids. love, aunt pat
Heather,
Pat is showing me your blog...love your bob. i always hated getting spit up in my hair too.
baby is bee-yoo-tee-ful!!!
love, cousin michele
guess what i got engaged last sat.!!
Heather, your hair is cute, but I just can't imagine you without your long, beautiful hair! Locks of Love will have people fighting over it. Congrats on no spit up in the hair. That has to be an improvement!!
Lois
Post a Comment