I can't believe it has been 3 whole years! We have done alot together in that time, moved across country, paid off all our credit cards, bought a house, started an IRA, went to Europe for the first time, and had a beautiful baby. I am a happy and lucky woman, here's hoping the next 30 are as wonderful.
Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Happy 3rd Anniversary to You and Me
Here's looking back...
A happily ever after, if there ever was one.
We celebrated last night with a romantic candlelit dinner of boneless rib-eye roast, caprese salad, sweet potatoes, and a delicious Zinfadel. Sammy supervised from his swing for awhile and then moved to his Bumbo Chair (which he loves!).
Having such a good time with ourselves that...
Sammy was feeling a little neglected and left out, here's his sad face.

I can't believe it has been 3 whole years! We have done alot together in that time, moved across country, paid off all our credit cards, bought a house, started an IRA, went to Europe for the first time, and had a beautiful baby. I am a happy and lucky woman, here's hoping the next 30 are as wonderful.
I can't believe it has been 3 whole years! We have done alot together in that time, moved across country, paid off all our credit cards, bought a house, started an IRA, went to Europe for the first time, and had a beautiful baby. I am a happy and lucky woman, here's hoping the next 30 are as wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I swear I remembered your anni before I read this!! Also, I guess you don't want Jake's Bumbo. Best. Thing. Evah.
I have a bunch of clothes for Sammy, give me a call and we can "go thru them" on the phone together. I don't want to over burden you with tons of stuff, plus I'd imagine he is still snug in his 0-3s!
The two of you certainly have been blessed. Love and luck to you in the next 300 years.
Post a Comment