Sunday, September 16, 2007

Grandma comes to town!

Grandma came to visit and meet little Sammy!! We had lots of great fun all week, we started off the visit with a trip to the mountains of Asheville, NC to check out the Biltmore Estate. It was impressive as always and I think Mom really enjoyed seeing it. Sammy was also a good little boy, we flipped him around in his carrier and he chilled the whole time. Mom and Cody tasting the wine at Biltmore Winery, they both bought a few bottles of champagne to bring home.
Grandma made Sammy the most adourable sock monkey, we were cracking up because the sock monkey is as big as he is!
Grandma was reading Martha to Sammy...
Working up a smile!
We spent most of the week just hanging out at home, Sam had a few cranky moments since he got his immunizations this week. We did make a few runs out to Hobby Lobby and Garden Ridge. And, we crafted a scarecrow to decorate for Halloween. I will post pictures of that when I finish him up.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I can't wait to see you all and celebrate Sammy's life. I have some "family heirlooms" I'm bringing since you seemed to enjoy the rocker. So happy for Mike and Christy; yeah rah! Marge looks so happy and proud the first grandSON. I'll be calling you soon to let you know my plans. Lots of love, Sue