Another before pic. Here I built a little brick wall.
To accomplish this project I first dug out and leveled the 450 sq ft area. I also dug back a hill to put in a retaining wall. Then I used 4 tons of #57 rock for a base and backing in the reataing wall. Below is a picture of about 2 tons.
Then 8 tons of crush and run. Followed by 6 tons of stone dust (kinda like sand).
About 105 mason blocks where used for the retaining wall (each weighs 80 lbs.).
4 pallets of pavers.
What does 18 tons of rock, 10 tons of pavers, and 8000 lbs of masonry block add up to?
When moved by a wheelbarrel; a sore back and a beautiful patio that I am damn proud of!
There is a 40' retaining wall on the left, but blogger would only allow 5 pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment