Wednesday, September 26, 2012

32 weeks and counting!

I haven't taken a belly shot in ages, finally remembered last Sunday to get one.  It ain't a good one, it is after a long, long day and I have no make-up on.  But, hey!  We are all family here right?  No judgement on the hot mess of a pregnant lady.   I was so good about recording everything with Sam, less with Annarose and this poor third child gets next to nothing.  Ha!  Such is life right?  I am a third born and my baby album is like 3 pages long.  At least digital images are free, compared to the days of old when film cost a ton of money.

I have to say the first half of the pregnancy just cruised right along.  It went so fast, but now, it is crawling.  I don't know if it is because I am so uncomfortable already or if I am just really anticipating little man's arrival.  I think it must be both.

We have our date scheduled.  My section date will be November 14th, it's a Wednesday.  Hopefully my child won't be full of woe, I have had enough of "woe" in the last 2 years.  I want happy happy joy joy!

My sciatica has subsided, thank goodness.  I can get in exercise pretty regularly.  I am walking a few times a week, and also getting in my Pilates class.  I'd really like to try and fit in some water aerobics and yoga, however my mornings seem to be jam packed with simple errands that I don't feel like wrestling Annarose too.  I am pretty tired out, sleep hasn't been easy, of course.  I am up somewhere between 10-12 pounds, it kind of goes up and down.  My belly is measuring right on weeks, and his heart rate is at 133 BPM the last two appointments.  The doctor said he isn't totally breach anymore, but lying transverse.  I could tell because I get little tickling on my sides that feel alot like toes or fingers.  They have chilled out alot about the size of this guy, I think they realize that genetically he is just like his brother and sister.

Sam is very excited about his brother's arrival.  When we are alone, he likes to lay on my belly and wait to feel kicks.  He sometimes will lay there and hum or sing against my belly.  It is so stinking precious.  It is those moments I just want to freeze him in time.
Annarose has no idea what is coming her way.  I do talk to her about it, but I am pretty sure she doesn't get it.  Maybe a book will help?


32 Weeks-Baby Bean #3

5 comments:

Kammy said...

Heather, you look awesome. I'm totally out of the blog loop, I need to check in here more often.

addiesmommy said...

Awww you look great Mama!!!! You're in the homestretch you can do it!!!

Heather-Anne said...

Thanks ladies!

Lora said...

you look great and I'm so glad they have let up on thinking that you need to have a giant ten pound bouncing baby boy! That's so crazy how they do that to tiny people.

Poor Annarose. She's really in for it, but I'm sure that she will be just fine. Eventually! She seems to be so loving and just might take to the baby right away.

Also I love knowing your scheduled date! I'm going to be SO jealous when your baby gets here and mine still has to cook for a few weeks!

Kammy said...

You can read her books but, warning, she probably still won't get it. Josie was just under 2 years old when little dude was born and she was like "WHAT THE EFF?" Seriously, she loved him but was definitely jealous and would do little things to annoy him/me pretty much daily. She still does. It's a middle child thing, maybe? I don't know. She's just crazy so maybe that's the problem. Maybe AR is more normal than Jo.
Good luck! ha! Not very reassuring, am I?