Sunday, September 09, 2012

Annarose's first day of school

 Annarose had her first day of her little "preschool" on Tuesday.  She goes for 2 and half hours, three days a week in the morning.  It is at a local Methodist church around the corner from us.  She loves it!  And, is so proud of all her little art works and can't wait to show them off to Sambo and Daddo when they get home from their day.
I miss her like crazy, but it has been immensely helpful for doctor appointments and running errands.  She is an absolute devil in the stores these days.  She refuses to sit in a shopping cart and runs a muck whenever I take her to Target or the Teeter.  We have a few fun things planned for the fall.  She is signed up to do a Mommy and Me gymnastics and I am trying to find a good time to start a M&M swim class at the YMCA.
She is missing her Sam too.  They really became buddies over the summer.  It is nice to finally meet some children her age at her new school, and to play with a few girls!  She loves all the girly toys, especially the kitchen and doll house.

 

Very proud to have a "pack back" like Sambo

1 comment:

Lora said...

big girl! I know she must be thrilled!