Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Greensboro Children's MuseumM

We have had yet another block of rain down here in NC and we headed over to Greensboro to tour the Children's Museum.  It was a blast!  Sam had the time of his life.  They had real fire engines, police cars, mail truck and airplane cockpits to explore.  He played so hard, his head was dripping with sweat.  I am doing good so far getting him out at least once a week to do something fun and different during the summer.

Mail truck
"Fwying" the plane

Ball drop

Little man (and Momma too) has been fighting off a nasty summer cold for almost 2 weeks.  He woke up this morning with another fever that I could break with Motrin, so it off to the doctors when he wakes up.  He hasn't slept real good for days and he hasn't had anything substancial to eat in days.  I thought it was just his canine teeth, which he has been cutting for a long time.  I am praying he doesn't have an ear infection, or Pneumonia.

1 comment:

Tavia said...

His hair is looking quite red in these latest pictures. Is it changing, or just the light?