I got all Martha a few days ago and created a super yummy dinner, had to share with all my ladies out there!
Mexican Meatloaf
1 package of ground turkey
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 small onion
1 small pepper or handful of small tri-colored
1 cup of stale tortilla chips
3/4 cup Salsa
1 tomato
shredded cheese
First, dice onion and peppers fine (I stuck them in the food processor). Then, crush left over, stale tortilla chips. Mix turkey, veggies, tortillas, salsa and half a packet of taco seasoning in a large bowl. Spray a loaf pan with Pam and mold turkey. Thinly slice tomato on top meatloaf. Stick in a preheated oven of 400, and bake for 40-45 mins. Sprinkle cheese in the last few minutes, and pull out when bubbly!
I also made some guacamole and topped it when I served it to the boys. They devoured it! I steamed some green beans on the side. But, you could do rice and beans or a salad or whatever veggies you want.
I hope you try it, it was so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment