Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Thursday, April 02, 2009
April Showers
It has been raining here for like eternity! We got out yesterday while it did that cold, misty rain thing. Sam and I were both going stir crazy and we can't really go anywhere because we are having new windows put in. He wanted to go on a "venture" around the yard. The flowers are all blooming and he looks super adorable in his yellow slicker.
He is begging me to go see Hamp, who is currently covered in mud. I said no. This is his "pretty pleasing face"...also the same face he makes when he is going the #2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so cute and getting so big. I know you are having a great time staying home with him!
Now he just needs some fun, colorful rubber rain boots!
I think all kids make that face when they're going #2.
Post a Comment