Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sleepy Mommy and Daddy

Ick. We had a bad night last night. Sam was up at about 3:30 am and just never fell back asleep. He is all congested and can't breathe. I am pretty sure it is allergies, but man oh man, my butt is dragging today. He finally fell asleep around 6ish, laying horizontally across our bed for about an hour. I was hugging the side of the bed without a pillow and I am sure Cody was doing the same. I wish I had gotten a picture of it. I layed him down at 9 to see if he would rest for a bit, he isn't...I can hear him singing, but no sleep for him. He is going to be so miserable all day. Sad face. Just to remind myself and everyone else how cute he is, a short video of bathtime peek-a-boo and stuff. Warning there is a little mommy singing on there!

1 comment:

Tavia said...

How cute!! The perfect age - When they can talk and say cute things, but haven't learned to back talk yet. :)