Monday, February 09, 2009

The big tease









You know that time in winter when the yucky clouds break, the freezing temperatures thaw and your get those couple of super pleasant spring days that fall right smack dab in the middle of winter...I like to think of those as Mother Nature's big tease. It has been GORGEOUS here for the last 3 days and we are supposed to have continued warmness for the rest of the week.
Cody, Sam and I spent not a single minute inside with the exception of sleeping over the weekend. We hit up a local nature preserve and went hiking, did the much needed yard work and spent all late afternoon at the park. It was awesome! I know the cold will undoubtedly return, and I will resist the urge to start planting flowers and break out my summer wardrobe.

1 comment:

Tavia said...

looks like you guys had fun! i'm so ready for spring. Kyle and liam went hiking in the woods this past weekend too!