Today I decided to clean it out, Cody has promised me a car detailing...and with all this nice weather, I went to work during nap time. This is what I found:
- 7 empty CD cases (Johnny Cash Greatest Hits, Barenaked Ladies SnackTime, Last Kiss
soundtrack, GardenState soundtrack, Elizabethtown soundtrack, and a few others)
- 2 empty soda bottles
- 2 empty coffee cups
- 1 aluminum water bottle
- 1 rancid sippy cup
- 1 paci
- 2 bouncy balls
- $1.01 almost all in pennies
- 3 jackets (all Cody's)
- 1 Vest (Sam's)
- a coonskin cap
- a wool hat
- a tub of anti-bacterial wipes
- 3 chapsticks in several different shades
- a roll of TP
- about 10 different maps
- 3 hair ties and 2 hair clips
- a sweatshirt (Sam's)
- 2 blankets
- a small toy airplane
- a toy whale
- a toy car
- sunscreen
- broken sunglasses
- several old reciepts
- 2-3 magazines/catalogues
- a disgusting amount of kid snacks that include: assorted cereals, fish crackers,graham crackers, french fries, animal crackers, cheese, and dried apples
....top this list off with a carpet that was soaked in milk from a faulty sippy cup stopper and you have my gross mom car. Sadly, I know that I am probally forgetting a few things. When did it get so hard to clean out one's car? Or better yet, to just keep it tidy in the first place?
3 comments:
Very very funny!!!!!!!!
Image what my van looked like when we had 5 children!!!!!! I needed a vn just to haul around all of the garbage!!!!
Oh..I think the one of the broken sunglasses are mine!!!!!!
I AM STILL LAUGHING!!!!
Sammy's Dad's Dad.
We had to take ours in yesterday and have it done PROFESSIONALLY!!
There was lots of rancid milk all over the place. And puke. And God knows what else!
this post made me laugh out loud, seriously. too funny. i do this to my MINIVAN every few weeks. it's amazing what you find. and gross.
Post a Comment