The wedding was beautiful and the weather was perfect. I think we were all a bit worried after the stormy, blustery day of the rehearsal. This is the only picture of Dennis in his suit, he looked absolutely darling. After this, he rolled on the floor and it got all dusty, his shirt came untucked and he needed a new diaper. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

All my handsome brothers awaiting the last few moments of Damien's bachelorhood. He appeared to be calm, only those close enough could see the tell-tale vein popping out of his temple, revealing the true nature of his nerves.

Damien's first glimpse of the bride! I honestly have never seen him smile so big for so long as on his wedding day.

Karen was all smiles, as she gracefully glided up the center of the church. She looked amazing!

Their ceremony was one of the best I have ever been a part of, so personal and light. Karen's uncle performed the sacrament, and he was able to add so much more anecdotal comedy since he knows them personally. The kiss was so passionate, but I missed a picture opportunity due to the, ah... how should I put this? Intensity of the moment!

Dennis gave an excellent best man speech, it had us all misty eyed, I think.

The new Mr. and Mrs. Hauck!

Me with a few of my cousins, gee! Think we are related?

"Shout!" brought Damien souring through the air in a wild moment with his friends and groomsmen.

Cody and I enjoying the last few months as a couple, soon to be plus one!

Pop-pop and lil' Dennis danced the night away, and yes, the little guy made it through the whole party much to Holly's disapointment. He kept her very busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment