Monday, December 11, 2006

A Very Christmas Weekend

Cody and I had a pretty busy, Christmas weekend. We started the weekend off with Cody's office party at Frosty's house (Cody's Boss), it was really nice,they had it catered by one of the nicer restaurants in town and everyone dressed up a bit. I am holding, Noah, he is my buddy, and a little nervous with all the hubbub in his house. Cody's is watching as the assistants he works with beckon him to come dance.
They were pretty persistant!
This is all the docs and their wives: Me, Cody, Frosty, Katherine, Doug and Barbara.
On Saturday, we headed down to Charlotte and went out west to "Santa's Forest" and did the choose and cut Chirstmas tree thing. Lil' Dennis really enjoyed running through the fields and pointing out all the trees. He really liked the one behind him.
Cody was insistent on having a big tree, so it took us a little while to agree. We finally found one that we both liked and Cody started to saw away.
Here she is, the prized tree. Charlie Brown would have been proud.
And, as I had stated earlier, "Honey, I don't know if it will fit."
But, a little pruning and some adjusting... our very first Christmas tree in our very first home. We went to see "A Christmas Carol" at the local theatre yesterday, and came home to trim the tree. It looks beautiful!

No comments: