Friday, December 08, 2006

10 weeks and counting

I am officially a quarter of the way through my pregnancy or three quarters of the way to a cocktail, however you want to look at it. I am starting to feel much better, thank goodness, the constant green feeling is begining to subside. I still don't have much interest in many foods, except cereal, fruit, yogurt and anything toasted. Meat is repulsive, I don't know if I will ever feel the same way about it, much to the dismay of all the men in my life. I have been trying to eat some peanut butter or mixed nuts at least once a day for protein. Everything else I kind of plug my nose, chew really fast and down a glass of water.

I have yet to gain any weight, in fact I have lost 2 pounds since I found out. And, no I am not showing. I have been really good about making it to the gym twice a week to meet my trainer (a gift from Cody) and I try to go at least twice on my own. Don't worry people, I am not trying to diet or lost weight. I just don't want to have my body fall apart in the next nine months and then try to do the hardest physical thing in history. Fun facts about Baby Fielden baking in the belly:

** "BF" now weighs as much as four paper clips.
** "BF" has toes
** "BF" lost his tail this week

Cody and I have continued to keep busy with readying the house. We have had a good share of Christmas parties to attend. Tonight is the office party which should be fun, and tomorrow we are going to a "choose and cut" Christmas Tree Farm. I will post some fun pics of those adventures.

1 comment:

Lora said...

i think i finally gained weight on week 20, and i lost a few in the beginning too. your body is working hard!
love you!