Sorry no belly shots. Our pictures aren't working on iPhoto still, and we are currently waiting for a disk to be sent from Apple to update our software. We hope this fixes the problem.
Anyway, I'm at 28 weeks. I've had my glucose test, which I failed. Sad face. Tomorrow I go for a 3 hour sugar induced, blood taking marathon of misery. As you can tell, I am looking forward to it. I had to do it with Sam. I passed the 3 hour with him, and had no problems with AR. Let's just hope it is a glitch. Most of the people I know say the gestational diabetes isn't that big of a deal, but dang... I really don't want to give up my bowls of cereal or occasional dessert.
I've gained about nine pounds, feels like thirty. I just feel huge! And, to justify this my doctor said that he was shocked to find my measurements ahead of the curve. We joked about how this will be my big baby at 6 1/2 pounds. At times, feels like the little guy is trying to make an exit through my belly button. There is tons of pressure on my stomach and back. The sciatica has let up quite a bit, which is such a relief. It has really kept me from doing much exercise, so hopefully once my mornings are a bit quiter I can start a water aerobics class and get my cardio back on. I just have to watch how much time I am on my feet, and the pain is controllable. It helps to have Sammy in school and AR will start her little program at the Methodist Church next week. She is so excited to go to school like her brother, she wants to be dressed and carry her back pack just like him.
I have some great first day of school shots of Sam. He looks so grown up in his uniform. It is going really well. He is thrilled whenever you ask him about school, loves his teacher and his class. He hasn't complained once about having to do more work and writing.
As soon as our computer is up to speed, I will post pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment