I had my "24 week" checkup last week, at 25 weeks and everything looks great! The little cyst on my man's brain is GONE! Three cheers for Baby Bean 3! He is quite the jolly little fella too, as you can see from his picture. Almost all of his shots have him smiling. Very cute.
The radiologist was right, it was just a developmental blip that has come and gone. He was very active and giving us quite a show. And as you can see from photo 2, he is still a boy. We are relieved that he seems to be doing just fine.
The growth track for our little man is still a week behind. This doesn't surprise anyone, but they will probably continue to monitor his growth throughout the whole pregnancy. His heart rate was at 135BPM, and he is in the breech position. Again, not a huge concern for me since I am a scheduled c-section anyway.
I have gained about 8 pounds total. I am having trouble getting regular exercise, we have been very, very busy. Aside from just the time constraints, I am in a lot of physical pain. My back and sciatic nerve are just unrelentless. If I spend 20 minutes on my feet, I am crippled for the rest of the day. This has not been fun or easy with a 5 year old and almost 2 year old. I just don't have the luxury of "taking it easy" with this pregnancy, like with the other two. Sam starts kindergarten in a week and then AR is doing a church school 3 mornings a week for a few hours, this will give me some time to get off my feet and gear up for our baby's arrival. I am hoping to find a water aerobics class a few mornings a week too come September. I crave and miss my exercise.
Next week, I have my glucose test. Yuck. That is my least favorite appointment. There is fasting, gross tasting syrup and lots of blood drawing involved. NOT FUN.
I would love to give everyone a peek at the blooming belly of mine, however, our iPhoto isn't working and we can't upload pictures. You may just have to wait on those.
![]() |
| Happy baby |
![]() |
| Still a boy:) |


No comments:
Post a Comment