Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Finally, Our Resolutions!

Heather--
1. Get back into my routine, which includes a regular schedule with the gym. I am wiggly and jiggly all over. It has been 6 months since I was on a regular schedule and I can feel it. I am sore and achy all the time. I can feel my lack of energy and lack strength increasing. And, let's be frank... my behind ain't gonna shrink on its own.

2. Knock out a few more of the classics... I just started Winnie the Pooh.

3. Prepare more meals with natural and organic ingredients without breaking the bank.

Cody--
1. Take out the trash for my beautiful and hardworking wife.

2. Have more fun.

Sam--
1. Sleep without a pull up!

2. Please and thank you without being reminded.

Annarose--
1. Take a bottle!!!!!

2. Take a nap in her crib for longer than 20 minutes.


No comments: