It has been a whirl wind of a month, planning for Christmas. We are lucky Annarose is so mellow and happy, she loves sitting in her bouncy chair and talking to the puppy on it. It is so cute, she kind of squeals and yells. It actually sounds like someone has stepped on a cat when she really gets on a roll. It makes us all laugh.
It has been tricky finding our rhythm with a schedule. I guess because we have to deal with Sam's schedule first. I have a decent night routine going, but the day time is still kind tough. It is lucky that so far she seems to not mind sleeping the morning nap in her car seat. However, I am such a control freak that I hope to have it all ironed out, so she is in bed in her crib for nap by January. We are up at least twice a night to eat, sometimes more.
She will not take a bottle, unless it is from me. You should see the song and dance I have to go through for her to take it from me too. What a pain! I have been actively trying to get that worked out too. She is getting a bottle twice a day. She has started to full on refuse it from Cody. It makes going out without her tough.
She is smiling and laughing. And, is almost rolling over from her back to her stomach! She get all the way onto her side, and kicks and kicks.
I guess that is it for now!
3 comments:
She is so gorgeous!!
She is adorable!! What a cutie pie, you folks must be sooooooo happy. Both her and Sam are great looking babes. A great reflection of their mommy & daddy. Enjoy!! SM
She is so adorable Heather! Keira wouldn't take a bottle either until she was 9 months old so I feel your pain. It will be a distant memory before you know it!
Post a Comment