Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Busy month

First, Happy Veterans Day to all those who bless us with their service past and present... and a special shout out to my brothers Dennis and Tristan... and most especially my Dad with his 28 years of honorable service. I love you and miss you everyday.
What have we been up to so far this month? Well, it has been just plain busy!

We got a visit from some of my family this past weekend. My Aunt Marti and Uncle Dick came down to celebrate her birthday and we all attended the baptism of my cousin's baby Noah. This was really fun. We got to hang out with alot of our South Carolina cousins too and it was super mellow, which is unusual. Our family gatherings tend to be for weddings and funerals packed into a few hours, so Holly was kind enough to host everyone Saturday night for some dinner and drinks. It was wonderful.

I have been fighting a nasty cold, and unfortunately little girl picked it up. She is congested and is all snorty and sneezy. Hopefully it goes as quick as it comes, she has been very sleepy. I am keeping close watch on her. We have a doctor's appointment on Thursday for her two month well visit. I hate the thought of giving her shots when she already feels cruddy.




1 comment:

Tavia said...

Little baby snotties are the worst because they hate having their nose suctioned. Good luck Heather! I hope you are both feeling better really soon!