Monday, November 15, 2010

Annarose is 2 months

Having 2 children makes posting hard! I am finally getting these pictures up of Annarose. Life at Casa de Fielden is really settling in, Sam is adjusting to all the big changes and so are we... Annarose is so mellow she is just along for the ride.
She had her two month appointment last week and she weighed in at 8lbs 8oz. and 21.5 inches long. I can't wait for her to fit in her 0-3 clothes, she has so much cute stuff! The pediatrician is very happy with her growth and progress and was surprised she and I did it all on breast milk. She is eating about 8 times a day, and is getting very proficient. I am only down nursing typically 10 minutes or so. She is for the most part a great little sleeper too. I am up two-three times a night if you count the 6am feeding. She also got her first round of vaccines, three sticks to the leg. She was very sore, but didn't have any reactions.
She loves tubby time!And is holding her head up really well!
We have got a busy week ahead of us, Margie and Sam are coming out for a week and staying through till Thanksgiving. I have lots of planning to do because I am cooking my first Thanksgiving dinner! I am excited and nervous... I need to start planning my menu. It is dinner for 8, plus Sam.

We had pictures taken of Annarose last week too, the photographer holds a contest for cutest kids and if you go to the website and vote, we might win a $200 dollar credit. So please go vote! Click on the contest button at the bottom of his homepage, there is a little slide show. Sam and Annarose are the 6th or 7th tile.

3 comments:

Tavia said...

She is so gorgeous Heather. I can't believe how she is holding her head up!! Good luck on your first Thanksgiving dinner!! I had my first Christmas dinner last year, but ham is so much easier than turkey!!

Kammy said...

She is such a cute little bald baby girl ;) She looks like she's getting a little chunk of her, I love it!
I voted for you :) Good luck with Thanksgiving dinner.

Lora said...

man I can't wait to hold that baby! I love her, she's so gorgeous, and I'm off to vote for her.