Sunday, October 03, 2010

3 weeks old

Annarose continues to be our sweet little angel! She is an absolute breeze. Life is starting to resemble a bit of normalcy, Sam is adjusting and will probably really settle down once we are on our own in a few days. The last of our help with the Grandmas ends on Tuesday. I have been so blessed, it should be interesting to see how I cope with the two kid juggle.

Annarose takes her napping very seriously.
We went down to celebrate Joe's 3rd birthday, and Annarose was awake for the cake and singing. She already knows the importance of dessert.Bedtime ritual already includes Annarose being held during stories for special brother-sister snuggles.
Grandma and Annarose, love at first site.


2 comments:

Luisa said...

She is so cute! I can't wait for my cuddles... just 8 days away!!

Kammy said...

When is your next trip to San Diego? I hope soon! We would love to see all of you and to meet the little sweetness that is Annarose!