She is eating pretty good, it is hard to get on a real feeding schedule. She cluster feeds. She is much sleepier than Sam was, and I find that I have to wake her up most of the time in the day to get all her meals in, and she just falls asleep in her food. Then, around 6:00 pm she wakes up and she just can't get enough. We usually give her a bottle around 10ish along with whatever she takes at the breast, and she will sleep till to 2:30. I am getting decent sleep, as long as, she goes back to bed. Sometimes, when she wakes up she is really wakeful for up to and over an hour after she eats. That is torture.
Sam is still adoring her, and they have books and prayers each night with Daddy. He is still adjusting. There is still a fair amount of tantrums and mischief. He recently started getting out of bed to either help himself to toys or visit us in our bedroom or living room. I hope to get this little hiccup nipped soon. I am not a fan of the high maintenance child at bedtime.
Bottle time! I am looking forward to her weight check on Wednesday. She seems so much fuller than Sam, it should be interesting. He was at 7lbs at one month. She doesn't seem to eat as much, but then again, I don't seem to have the trouble with milk supply this time.
Noah, Ruby and Annarose ***(Noah is my cousin Chris Andrew's new little boy. He was born at the end of July)
Annarose with her "sweetie-pie"
1 comment:
Now Ruby is looking like the big girl next to Annarose when it seemed like yesterday she was just a tiny thing!
Love all of you, and hope you are well!
Post a Comment