Sunday, January 03, 2010

Resolutions!

Happy New Year one and all! Sadly, at the top of both mine and Cody's list is to lose another round of 15 pounds... boo, hiss... what can I say. We like to eat!


Heather's: To give up artificial sweeteners for good (and this includes my love affair with diet coke), learn to drink coffee like a real woman (black), and to read more from the classics.

Cody's: ???? He hasn't really expressed a whole lot of resolutions other than lose the holiday weight. He keeps walking around talking to himself, saying "I'm not hungry, I'm thirsty!" It is his new mantra.

Sambo's: Learn to use the potty and pick up toys like a big boy.

So far so good, for me. I am down to just plain cream in my coffee, hoping to get to skim milk by next week. I've had one soda, but I was hungover a bit from all the new years libations and needed the sugar/caffeine.

And, Sam has been on day 2 with underwear. Accidents were minimal yesterday, today explosive. He doesn't seem at all interested or motivated. I am gonna give it a few more days, and see if we make any progress. Any of you mommies have tricks, let me know.

1 comment:

Ange said...

Ive given up on the whole resolution thing..i never do it and at the end of every year i feel like crap b/c i have commitment issues. So this year I have goals. All of which I will post soon, I hope...I'm sure I will not get to them all, but whatever. I would DIE with out soda but there is some all natural sweetner, which i cant think of right now since the meds have worn off...but it will come to me, as for potty, no clue, daycare trained mia. heart you