- We have been on the hunt for a new car, old Lexi darling is due to retire. She has gotten a bit cantankerous in her old age and I just don't trust her to haul me and Sambo further than the Harris Teeter.
- We are gearing up for a quick trip to San Diego! I can't wait to see my family and friends.
- Cody and I had date night on Saturday, and saw "The Time Traveller's Wife". It was really good! Move over Buffy, I have a new girl crush on Rachel MacAdams (and so does Cody).
- I started a Pat Conroy book, and I kind of hate the main character. He is such a jerk. I keep reading it trying to figure out why he is such a jerk, so that I can like him. One rarely reads a book and hates the main character.
- Holly gave me some veggies to plant for a fall crop. I am going to get them in the ground this evening. It is a small crop, two cucumbers and two yellow squash. Can't wait to see how they will do. The "victory garden" is still producing lots of tomatoes, peppers and eggplants.
- I am ready for fall. Cooler temperatures and blue jeans. And pumpkins.
Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Monday, August 24, 2009
Bullet Monday
Sometimes a quick post is in order, I like Lois's idea of a bullets...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i've loved Rachael McAdams since The Notebook!
Post a Comment