Cody and I got him a new tricycle, bongos and built the sandbox. I am also searching Craigslist looking for a "club house" or climber from Little Tikes or Step 2. We are gonna have a party for him at the end of the month here at home.
Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Birthday wishes
Cody and I put our heads together a few weeks ago, wrangling ideas for Sam's birthday. It is hard to know what to get a little boy if you don't have kids or you aren't around him enough to see what he already has or is really in to...so I thought since a few family members had asked what to get him I would make it easy. I created a wish list here from Toys R Us! It was kind of fun, like going through the big Christmas catalogue when I was a kid circling all the things Santa could bring me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment