Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow!

We got a good bit of snow last night, about 4 inches. It has been a pretty dull last couple of days with rain, ice rain and snow. Sam, Cody and I have been holed up for what feels like days and days. We got bundled this morning and took Sam out. He wasn't all that impressed, in fact, his hands were "col" and this didn't make him to happy. We promptly went inside. Maybe next year will be more exciting for him.The house looked so pretty all snow covered.
Sammy in the snow! It has been years since I have seen snow like this...it was kind of nice.
Sammy and me
I think when Cody gets home from work, he is going to try and sled with him. Check back for sledding pictures.

2 comments:

Tavia said...

Wow! We only got an inch. Liam also complains that his hands are cold. And the mittens that they make for kids their age make it impossible for them to pick up or doing anything.
Send warm thoughts!

Kammy said...

fun!!!