I am gonna splurge and indulge in a Guinness with my meal.
Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Happy St. Pat's
We are having a mellow St. Pat's, our little man isn't feeling to hot. Or, actually he is feeling really hot, with a fever ranging from 103.7 to a steady 99.9 with Motrin. He seems to be fighting a little virus. All he wants to do is lay around and drink water, I have gotten a little food into him here and there. I hope he doesn't puke. I hate puke. I hate it for other people, but I really hate it for me. Moms don't get sick days.
I usually make Lisa's famous soda bread, but I just hadn't the heart this year. I am trying to diet down for my birthday trip and I could eat a whole loaf of that stuff. I also skipped the Corned Beef and Cabbage this year. Instead, I am trying a new stew recipe. I changed out the lamb for beef, because it is leaner and the Teeter was fresh out of lamb. It smells wonderful!
I am gonna splurge and indulge in a Guinness with my meal.
I am gonna splurge and indulge in a Guinness with my meal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment