Sammy's first bath - he isn't a big fan of the sponge bath. No real baths until that icky umbiblical cord falls off however.
Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Life at week 2
Needless to say, it is a lot harder to blog with an infant! As is I'm typing with one hand and soothing my boy with a pacifier. All in a days work, and to think I was going to ban the precious binkie from Sammy's mouth. HA! What was I thinking?
Sammy's first bath - he isn't a big fan of the sponge bath. No real baths until that icky umbiblical cord falls off however.
He has successfully found his thumb, another reason we are big fans of the binkie.
Getting ready for bed - the only pjs that fit him is the froggy gown handed down from Jake, another pee-wee baby.
A bit of "tummy time"!
Sleepy milk coma
We are doing great! Sam had his one week check up, and has gained all of his weight back. He is eating well and sleeping well. Last night, he slept from 12:00 to 6:30, giving both Cody and I a bit of a heart attack. He had an outbreak of that horrible baby acne for a few days, but that has all but cleared up. Thank goodness! It was breaking my heart, acne on a fair haired, white boy baby was not so cute.
Sammy's first bath - he isn't a big fan of the sponge bath. No real baths until that icky umbiblical cord falls off however.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jake lived in that froggy gown for months!
I'm glad to hear all is well. I'm thinking of you every second of the day!
It was does not matter what he looks like, my GRANDSON is the most beautiful child in the world,
Grandfather Fielden!!!
Post a Comment