Mom and I posing for Scott, he was collecting lots of family photos to take with him to Japan. He left a few days ago, he plans to teach English to middle schoolers for a year. He is very excited, and we wish him all the luck.
Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Thursday, April 12, 2007
More San Diego
While Cody was away, I had lots of free time to play. I had so much fun with my family and my girls. Margie, Scott and I headed down to the Prado to check out the Annie Leibovitz exhibit. It was amazing, she is best known for her celebrity portraits (i.e. preggo, naked Demi Moore) and there were a few of those displayed. However, I found that her more personal work and photojournalistic styles were incredibly moving. She covered Rwanda during the civil war and the pictures are so haunting. Also, included were family events... births and deaths. I highly suggest checking it out if it comes to a city near you.
The Prado is in downtown San Diego at Balboa Park, it is a cluster of very beautiful buildings built to house the exhibits of one of the World's Fairs (not sure which one). The park itself is huge and also includes the land with the San Diego Zoo.
Mom and I posing for Scott, he was collecting lots of family photos to take with him to Japan. He left a few days ago, he plans to teach English to middle schoolers for a year. He is very excited, and we wish him all the luck.
Mom and I posing for Scott, he was collecting lots of family photos to take with him to Japan. He left a few days ago, he plans to teach English to middle schoolers for a year. He is very excited, and we wish him all the luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment