Wednesday, April 25, 2007

30 weeks

My 30 weeks appointment was this week, everything went great. My glucose test came back false-positive, which means I am healthy and have no issues combating sugar. Yeah! I don't have to give up my cereal or ice-cream. Turns out that my sugar level were actually very low, in the 50's-60's the whole time. This must have been why I felt soooo horrible.
I also met the last doctor in the practice, Dr. White, another woman. She was wonderful, other than my own doctor, I liked her the best. She was so sincere, and she took the time with me in the appointment, she even sat down. All the other doctors barely shook my hand! If I can't have Dr. O'Keefe, I really hope she is on call when I go into labor.
The heart rate was at 140 BpM, and BF moved around the entire time making it very hard for her to get his/her heartrate. Dr. White was impressed by the movement, and asked if this was a typical day for us. I said yes indeed, you should feel the little one around midnight. I gained 1/2 pound since my last check-up, this totals me out at 15 all together. I am pretty pleased, if I stay at this pace I will have totally gained around 25. Let's keep our fingers crossed there are no growth spurts. My blood pressure was a bit higher than normal, but the doctor wasn't to concerned. I had to do some self portraits, I keep forgetting to ask Cody.

No comments: