This weekend, and I do mean all weekend, we tackled the biggest project yet: the backyard landscaping. It was overgrown with weeds, onion grass, and vines. Southerners just love their freakin' vines! If you have anger issues, try pulling vines, it is very theraputic.
Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Sunday, March 25, 2007
A little thing I like to call "NESTING"
Cody and I would like to say we have been off traveling to exotic places, eating at fancy restaurants, and making cool new friends during our last few months of coupledom; however, this is not the case. We have been doing endless projects with our new yard and house.
This weekend, and I do mean all weekend, we tackled the biggest project yet: the backyard landscaping. It was overgrown with weeds, onion grass, and vines. Southerners just love their freakin' vines! If you have anger issues, try pulling vines, it is very theraputic.
A total count of 28 bags and 2 trashcans filled with yard crap! We found all kinds of crazy stuff, rusty poles, broken toys, concrete chunks, and bricks. I lost two hand garden tools to the job, snapped right in half.
We layed down about 50 bags of mulch, transplanted some flowers and bulbs. We still need a border around the beds to keep the mulch in, and the grass and weeds out.
Finally, the beautification of 223 Edgedale comes to a close....
Sort off.

This weekend, and I do mean all weekend, we tackled the biggest project yet: the backyard landscaping. It was overgrown with weeds, onion grass, and vines. Southerners just love their freakin' vines! If you have anger issues, try pulling vines, it is very theraputic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather, you and your beautiful yard.....ENJOY!!!!I'm so happy for y'all~! I'm getting a bit southern there. Kisses to you three, wish I could see you in San Diego. love ya Sarah
Post a Comment