Friday, March 16, 2007

24 Glorious weeks!

The 24 weeker checkup was today, and everything looks hunky-dorey with little BF. We had a stong heartrate of 156 beats per minute, and a total weight gain of 5 pounds. It was a pretty basic checkup, nothing to exciting.
I am headed into my 6th month, and cannot believe how quickly July is sneaking up on me. I still feel like I have so much to do! The nursery is about half complete, still need to buy a plush, fluffy carpet to cover the hardwood floors...decorations...the soft, comfy glider that I absolutley can't live without (HINT! HINT! Cody-man). I know it will all come together soon though.
Check out these pictures, I look like I swallowed a basketball! Just in time for March Madness.

I am feeling good, with the exception of some back pain that recently started. It is difficult to sit up straight because it is as if something is poking me in my backribs. The only relief I get is when I am standing or laying down. I hope that it doesn't last long, and whatever is streching, growing or poking me moves! Working out does seem to help, so I just try to work through it.
I am feeling the rage of the hearty appetite, three hours is about as much as I can handle without a little something. In the morning I can't wait to dive into my cereal bowl. I have been trying to eat lots of fruit, which I have taken on a whole new love for me since pregnancy. I can't get enough, especially plums, necturines, and oranges. Thank goodness, it is fruit and not french fries, right. Frozen yogurt or ice cream has also been a love of mine. Hmmmm....butter pecan sounds good.


No comments: