Uncle Lou wants to retire to N. Carolina in a few years, so we were really talking up the area. He seemed to really like Emerywood, and High Point neighborhoods over Greensboro. Who'd a thunk it?
Sunday, Dennis and Holly came up for the day and stayed for dinner. Lil' Dennis enjoyed getting to know "Uncle Pop-pop" and "Aunt Mum-mum"... hahaha! Here are some cute pictures of lil' Dennis discovering the joys of flashlights with Uncle Lou. He burned out Cody's and Uncle Lou had to dig one out of his car.

Aunt Pat and Dennis had a lots of fun bouncing on the ball! He enjoyed it so much, you can see him signing "more".
And still, signing more...
We all just relaxed after dinner and watched the poor Chargers get spanked by the Patriots. It's okay Charger fans, my Eagles suffered a heart-breaking loss too.
In other news, I bought my nursery funirture today. I got a fantastic deal, USA Baby was having a store clearance and I bought a beautiful set for 60% off. I wasn't seriously looking, I just kind of stumbled on to it, and there was a set that was exactly what I have had in mind. I just could not pass it up, it is being delieverd on Thurday.Here is the link if you want to check it out: http://www.behrsfurniture.com/pali/pali-16.htm
We got a dresser in place of the armoire and the finish is a dark cherry. It is beautiful!
1 comment:
This is the same set we considered, but it was all backordered! Love it!
Post a Comment