Sunday, January 28, 2007

Belly, mustaches and other things

The latest and greatest in Project New House, the hallway... a bland, and dirty white. We say, do not be afraid of color! We chose the same color as the living room, it is a kinda carmel like shade.

BEFORE DURING

It took us an entire Sunday afternoon, but it was fun.
AFTER

Ah... that is so much better! My plan is to get a hallway runner and fill the walls with family pictures.

Cody sported the mustache for a few hours, personally, I couldn't decide which was more offensive: the "Philthadelphia" T-shirt (although, quite funny, a direct hit on my beloved home town) or the creepy mustache. Sorry babe, just not my favorite look! **wink, wink**
Taylor flew in from LA, for a quick visit. We pretty much laid low, since it was a work week for Cody. We mostly hung out, watched movies and caught up. Taylor was able to get one commission for a portrait while he was in High Point, which was some money in his pocket.
And of course, everyone who has been clamoring for the latest installment of belly shots, here we are at 18 weeks! Belly and booty are about the same size right now. As you can see I graduated to "big girl" pants full time.
Front view! I have just started to feel the babies movements, it is very subtle now. I have to be kinda of sitting quietly in the chair and suddenly it will feel like the spin cycle on my washer is in my tummy.

2 comments:

Luisa said...

Yea, you're belly is starting to look like a baby is in there!! And I love the colour in the hallway.

Lora said...

You make the most darling letter S that I have ever seen!! I love it!