Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Easter morning

We had a quiet Easter Sunday.  We woke up early to a wet, rainy morning.  The kids explored their baskets and quickly hunted some eggs before 9:30 mass.  We then made for the club for Easter brunch. We hung out all day around the house and then I made dinner.  Nothing to exciting, just a cold, wet day.  The kids looked adorable in their Easter best, but it looked and felt so wintry rather than spring.  I don't like an early Easter, I have decided.
Luke Pookes!  All happy all the time.

Easter morning!  It was cold and wet.  The bunny left all the eggs and baskets on the porch.  We wore our rain coats and boots just in case.

The bunny has such a funny sence of humor, he knows how much Sam likes carrots!

Annarose all dressed for church and brunch.


1 comment:

Kammy said...

Luke is so freaking cute!!!