Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Fielden Family Five

Yes, we are taking the plunge!  Number 3 is coming this November... we are very excited!  And, I am very tired.  I am 12 weeks in... first trimester is just about over.  I am anxiously awaiting my appetite and energy to make a reappearence.  I have lossed a few pounds, as is typical for me at this point in my pregnancies.  Although, I have to admit, I feel more like I did with Sammy.  So, maybe that indicates a boy?  I am not sure we are going to find out with this one, I kind of am into the surprise.  

We have told Sam, and he is also beyond thrilled.  He gives my belly lots of zerberts to make sure the baby knows s/he is loved.   Annarose is clueless of course, I have a feeling she is in for it.  She gets real jealous.  We have a few months to work on it.

My doctor's appointments have all been great.  The ultrasound today showed a really healthy bean, all the test and measurements came back within normal range.  So yeah to that!  S/He did measure a bit small, again typical for my pregnancies.  

Growing bump pictures to follow.




1 comment:

Kammy said...

So excited for you guys! It's about to get crazy, let me tell you. ;) You will love it, though!