Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter weekend

Before I post anything about our Easter, here is Sam at the Life and Science Museum in Raleigh.  He loved that place and loves this picture.  He asked me to put it up special.  I thought that was pretty cute that he wanted to have some input on our family blog.  Maybe next year, when he gets a few more computer skills and spelling proficiency he can do some "guest" posts.

Easter weekend was not to busy, but just busy enough.  We went to a few egg hunts, played in the yard and generally just hung around the house.  Cody is working on tearing down a few fences, and the kids and I are really enjoying not having any agenda.  The Easter bunny was really good to the kids, they had tons of eggs to seek and find.  I will be throwing out a lot of candy.  Their baskets had some goodies, but mostly just outdoor toys to enjoy this spring and summer.

The whole family went to church on Sunday morning and then we had brunch at the club.  They had an Easter bunny and egg hunt there as well.  I will never have to buy another plastic egg again...

A picture with all the loot!

One of many unsuccessful dressed up pics

Creepy bunny and Sam


 Annarose really, really got into the egg hunting!  She was very serious about the whole business.


No comments: