Thursday, January 12, 2012

Resolutions...2012

Annarose....
Work on eating more textures, especially fruits and veggies.  She still eats mostly pureed.
Behaving for diaper changes

Sam....
Staying in his bed all night.
Putting on school uniform, with minimal help (ie. tying shoes)
Eating breakfast and dinner in a reasonable time

Heather....
Increase speed and time on treadmill (I hate running).
Plan meals weekly, and shopping lists (I run to the grocery store way to many times in a week)
Learn to shoot with my camera more effectively (had my first photo class this past weekend)

Cody.... ??????


Hopefully, we can get into a good routine with all of our goals.  I'll keep you posted:)
               

1 comment:

lyndsey said...

If Sammy wants to work on shoe tying, I highly suggest you hire Uncle Tim for the weekend. I was a lost cause without him. I believe that was the only section I didn't get a smiley face in during kindergarten...until Uncle Tim saved the day!