Thursday, March 17, 2011

My little leprachauns

Happy St. Patty's!!!
Here's to the land of the shamrock so green,
Here's to each lad and his darlin colleen,
Here's to the ones we love dearest and most.
May God bless old Ireland, that's this Irishman's toast!

We spent the morning preparing our feast for the day, and Sam helped of course! I've got Corned Beef, Potatoes, and Carrots in the crock pot. Homemade fantastic Irish Soda Bread just out of our oven and some cole slaw chilling. I decided not to do the boiled cabbage since I am the only one who will eat it, and I am sure Annarose will not be to happy with me if I eat a whole head of cabbage.

My little Mick!
Sam took this one of me and Annarose being silly, turned out pretty good.
My sweet little angels
Annarose and Sam all decked out and ready to celebrate!

3 comments:

Tavia said...

So cute heather!! this is such an awesome time in our lives!

Anonymous said...

That last picture is so cute. Looks like you guys had a good day.- Holly

Anonymous said...

I love to have the last picture, they look soo cute,Mom