Thursday, May 13, 2010

22 weeks

Not my best picture, but you can see bump is coming along. I am finally starting to look pregnant.

I have been feeling good, and have gained my first pound this week. I am hungrier, and am still craving red meat. I think we have has a cow based dish at least 3 times a week. I can't seem to get fish past my nose. I really hope that changes, I feel bad for Cody who LOVES fish. Lucky for me, he never complains about what I make.

My sciatic nerve is easing up more and more, as long as I don't get over zealous on my feet. Long walks or days when I don't put my feet up for an hour or so seem to cause it to act up. Not a whole lot else to report, I have got some ideas for nursery brewing and Sam's big boy furniture is ordered and should be delivered sometime at the start of July. I am anxious to get him settled, so that I can really start the nursery.

We have got lots coming up! A big camping trip to the Smokey's, San Diego, and Jersey Shore (the location, not the show). And, of course, Holly is due any second... literally. So long for now!

No comments: