Cody and I both picked him up at noon, and he took a nap. We woke him at 1:30 for our flight to San Diego. I will post a few pics from our whirlwind trip soon.


An extra thank you to everyone who sent me encouragment through emails, comments, texts and cards...I have the best friends and family in the whole world, I feel very blessed.
Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Back Pack Modeling
School bells ringing, children singing....Sam had his first day of school last Wednesday. He was such a big boy, walked in and settled into playing very easy. I can say he was a bit bashful, but warmed up quicker than I expected. There are only three children in his class, both are girls. He is going to get lots of practice in being told what to do and when...lol. Poor guy! I was very proud that he made it all morning with no pacifier or milk sippy, both are his "comfort" when he is tired, nervous or sad. Mrs. Richmond reported that outside time was his favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the first day at school--He's growing up so quick!!!
Post a Comment