Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More San Diego

A few more pictures from our trip:

Hot tubbin' at Oma and Grandpa's house. Sammy enjoyed "da pool" very much, we just heated up the hot tub to a nice warm temperature. He was like a little prune when we finally got him out. Cheers to Oma!
Sailing with Mike
All the boys!
Sam loves to sing the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and has most of the hand motions down. He'll have you sing it over and over again. He also likes "Where is Thumbkin?" and "Paw-Paw Patch". Peek-a-boo was also a big hit on vacation, except he covers his ears instead of his eyes. I am not sure why he does this.

2 comments:

Lora said...

Itsy Bitsy Spider (or Eensey Weensey as Dave annoyingly calls it) was a huge hit in our house right around this time.

It is one of the fondest memories I have, Jake trying to get his little fingers together and saying "sing 'its' witme mommy"

I can't wait to see Sammy. I'm absolutely dying to get my hands on him

Heather-Anne said...

I am equally excited to share in all the pubkid cuteness to abound. We should make this a tradition.