Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
WeePublican
Cody and I took Sam this evening to rock the vote! He took turns looking over our shoulders as we cast a ballot in the NC primaries.
In other news, I turned 29 this past week. We celebrated with our first evening away from our son. Cody took me to a historic downtown Charlotte hotel, out for a very special dinner at the McNinch House, and then to Nordi's for a little b-day shoppage. Sammy was a very good boy, he stayed with his Aunt Holly, Uncle Dennis and Nana. He had a lot of fun playing with his cousins, but I think lil' Dennis was very glad to see him go home...he isn't use to a baby crawling around after him and playing with his toys. Joe isn't mobile...yet. Boy is he in for a rude awakening here in a few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment