Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day
We celebrated Mother's Day with some forced relaxation (it stormed all day) and the boys took me our for sushi at my favorite spot in good ole HP...Sammy picked out a beautiful, silver locket for my very first Mother's Day. It is precious and I will cherish it always.
Sam eating off my chopsticks...don't worry it isn't raw fish, just some cheerios.
Cody took him in the bath tonight and they got carried away with the bubble machine. Sam had bubbles all over his head! It was so funny!
No longer do I go out primped and put together...I am to worried that I have got all the essentials (paci, sippy, crackers, etc.) Gone are the days when I stayed out late and slept in all morning...now, by 10am I have done 2 loads of laundry, unloaded/reloaded the dishwasher, and hopefully made it to the gym. I can not ignorantly comfort a friend or client with words of understanding when a child is sick, hurt, or gone...because now I get it, there are no words that comfort when bad things happen to your baby. I'm a mommy and it is the best thing I have ever done, thank God I had the best teacher. Love you, Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment