Cody and I have just been keeping him busy with play time. I woke up on Saturday morning and found Sam in his room like this...oh silly Daddy.
Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Ahh-Sneeze-Ahchooo!
We are doing much better with all the yuckness that has infected the house. Sam is still coughing a lot, but his spirits are definately up and he seems to be returning to his usual self. He has suffered a loss of appetite, I think it is all the antibiotics. He either doesn't trust we aren't going to stick something totally gross in his mouth or his tummy is upset by them.
Cody and I have just been keeping him busy with play time. I woke up on Saturday morning and found Sam in his room like this...oh silly Daddy.
If ever he is fussy, the animals are his new favorite past time. He delights in everything they do! He smiles and talks to them...it is so cute. They still haven't figured out his merit yet, although I keep promising Jack that he will be an endless treat giver in another couple months.
Playing with Tillie.
Tillie being ever so patient.
Poor kitty.
Cody and I have just been keeping him busy with play time. I woke up on Saturday morning and found Sam in his room like this...oh silly Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear Sammy is on the mend... I'm sure it breaks your heart when he's not feeling well. How big has Tillie gotten! Liam doesn't take much notice of our Cleo, but I'm sure that won't last!
Post a Comment