Friday, January 04, 2008

Our San Diego Christmas trip

Well, for Christmas this year, Cody got me a very nice camera! This bad boy is awesome, it is a Nikon D80-it is like the Bentley of cameras. I was a bit of a shutterbug during our visit and I somehow managed to take around 500 pictures...a little extreme I know. If any of the family would like a CD of the pictures we took let me know!
We mostly just hung with the family while we were out this time. I truley am sorry if we didn't catch up with you while we were out, it was much harder to get our little guy adjusted to the travel and time change than I anticipated. Time really did fly by with finishing up shopping and spending time with the everyone in the family it seemed like a short trip for 12 days, we did manage a few trips out in the evening while the trusty grandparents watched Sam, Cody went sailing, and I had a wine night with the girls.
We also did a quicky trip up to Fresno overnight and visited with Grandma in her new digs, and saw the rest of the Fielden clan. Sue was kind enough to let us all invade her house for the night, and she made us a delicious Christmas buffet for dinner and breakfast...complete with homemade biscotti (I must get the recipe for).

First taste of real food! Playing up-down with Grammy
Dinner at Christy and Mike's
Faux-hawk
Cousins are cool!

Meeting Uncle Ryan and Aunt Jen


Peek a boo!
Swinging at the park!
A PB ocean trip


No comments: